Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beauty in Musical Words

Whenever I listen to music that has beautifully written lyrics I feel like my heart opens up and there is a deep emotional power that seeps into my soul. I think what I like most about lyrics are the fact that it is poetry put to sound. Even still, there are some lyrics that are so provoking that I envy the artist who can bring their thoughts to life like that. It is even better if amazing lyrics are set to even more amazing sounds. That is why I believe music is proof that there has to be a power greater than us out there, because honestly how could a bang in the sky create a world where the concept of music is born. There is no way something that beautiful and satisfying is created by a chance explosion. Music is a universal language of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment