Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sea of scribble

Life is a continuous search for knowledge.
It comes in any shape or form. For me knowledge comes in books. Books books books....and more books. I do love reading. I think I read anything I can get my hands on. From informational pamphlets handed out by banks to books on how to Feng Shui an apartment. There is no bias in my opinion on what I like to read. This has come to my attention recently as I have started to notice myself retreating into the depths of Borders for hours at a time. Today it was four hours; yesterday it was six. Maybe this will all change once I start school, but for now I'm content with perusing book shelves and reading snippets of chapters. And honestly, I don't want it to change! I just bought a book today on how to sharpen my fictional writing skills. I am going to start right away with the exercises in the book. Perhaps they will help me with blog topics....


If you locked me up in this room for the rest of my life and I'd say I'd died and gone to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment