Monday, June 7, 2010

You Pick Me Up Where My Brain Leaves Off.

The music of my heart sings loudly today. I search for the words to tell you of the love I have for you. You are the only person in my life who has stayed consistent. You are my foundation, of which I build my hopes and dreams on.
I know countless words. Endless definitions. Spelling is not a problem, and grammar comes easily for me. But why do I fail to describe the emotions lingering on my heart? You fill me up there and overwhelm my soul. There is no more room to think, I can only feel the love I have for you.
When I see you my stomach turns into a gymnast, doing somersaults, flips, and cartwheels. My heart turns into a drum which keeps time in 6/8.
When I am not with you I yearn to be close to you. You are more comforting than a warm blanket and a cup of tea.
How did you transform my ordinary life into a fairytale, where my only thought is of nothing but you?

No comments:

Post a Comment